TVS’s Apache RTR series is a great success for both India and Bangladesh. TVS RTR has achieved the basics through Bangladesh. Recently ‘TVS Apache RTR 4V’ is coming to the market in Bangladesh. Due to its great design, unique graphics and powerful EFI technology engine, it has already gained a lot of popularity in India as well as Bangladesh. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V bike.
The maximum engine power of the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V bike is 16.5 PS @ 8000 rpm, which is one of the best bikes in the Bangladesh market in terms of power.
- The Apache RTR 160 4V bike has an aggressive throttle response, which is very popular among young people.
- The Apache RTR 160 4V bike is very nice and great to look at known as a sports bike, the Apache RTR 160 4v seating position is very comfortable, because it is not too flat and not too high.
- The Apache RTR 160 4v bike has a racing double barrel exhaust as well as an aggressive tank cowl with an aggressive headlamp.
- The bike has an advanced breaking system, it is available with a fully digital interactive speedometer, which is smart to look at.
- Apache RTR 160 4v has foam-in-place racing seats for a comfortable seating position.
- Lots of plastic has been used in the Apache RTR 160 4V bike, so the question remains as to how durable it will be.
- If TVS uses their split seats on RTR 160 4V bikes, the bike will look more attractive than before and will be more comfortable to ride.
TVS uses the 159.7 cc engine in their Apache RTR 160 4V bike, which is oil-cooled, single-cylinder, 4-valve, 4-stroke. It is ahead of its contemporary rivals for its oil and cold engines. The bike is capable of moving at a maximum speed of 113 kmph. Its maximum power is 16.5 PS @ 8000 rpm and its maximum torque is 14.8 Nm @ 6500 rpm. The Apache RTR 160 4V bike is capable of covering an average distance of 45 kilometers per liter of fuel.